Too many users have unnecessarily formatted their hard drive because of simple boot virus infection. There is no reason that you become one of them. The program offered here for download will let you remove any boot virus from your first (boot) hard drive, without needing to boot clean, in a few simple keystrokes.
Download IVINIT Crack + Serial
Note that this utility should only be used under DOS, or Windows 95/98/ME and on drives that were configured with DOS or Windows' own configuration tools. MBR viruses may also be removed with IVINIT from drives with NTFS partitions, provided the disk wasn't configured with third party tools or boot managers.
If your hard drive was configured with other programs such as Partition Magic or had a boot manager installed, you are then advised to consult the configuration program's documentation on how to repair/reinstall the boot manager.
- First, download IVINIT.EXE to your hard drive by clicking the link
- Next, restart the computer to plain DOS by pressing the F8 key as soon as you see the message "Loading Windows ..."
- When at the command prompt, change to the directory where you put the download and run the program by typing IVINIT and then 'Enter'
- Follow instructions on screen, and answer 'yes' twice, first when prompted to remove the virus, and then to reboot the computer. The computer will now reboot clean.
- After having rebooted clean, process all your floppies with FIXBOOT, to prevent reinfection of your hard drive.
- As a bonus, IVINIT also removes common worm/Trojans such as ExploreZip and Happy99 as well as common backdoor hacking tools. To remove one of those, just restart the computer in MS-DOS mode and run IVINIT.EXE from the affected hard drive.
- The IVINIT application may be used to clear a boot virus from the MBR, on systems running under NT/W2K/XP, with only NTFS partitions, or mixed FAT / FAT32 / NTFS partitions. The condition to safe use of IVINIT on such drive is that it was configured by Windows standard tools and does not use third party boot managing software, nor boot overlay.
- As IVINIT is a DOS utility, it must be run on these systems from floppy, after booting from DOS.
|File Size: 36 KB||Downloads: 7898|
|Added: Jul 20th 2009||
User rating: 2.5
Company: NetZ Computing - -
|Supported Operating System: Win All|