Photo Film will provide users with a filter that includes six different types of photographic film and print effects including:
Download Photo Film Crack + Serial
· Infrared Colour A 'False Colour' infrared film uses one of the three colour separations on a film carrier (usually the red one) to render the infrared information, using the two remaining ones for the normal colour information. This leads to some unusual effects with objects that give off a lot of infrared light (especially foliage) being depicted in red and skies becoming a deep blue.
· Infrared Black & White The Black and White infrared film depicts an accurate greyscale image of the amount of infrared light given off various objects. This can lead to eerie white foliage on trees and plants with almost black skies.
· Colour Print Negative This filter simply turns the image into a colour print negative. To reproduce your image with a carrier film border a large JPEG image is included with the filter set.
· Sepia Print Turns your pictures into the classic 'old' photo. Includes controls for tone and vignette plus an ageing one to yellow the whole picture.
· Hand Tinted Print The method of hand tinting sepia prints was first used in the Victorian era mainly for postcard reproduction. By adjusting the cyan, magenta and yellow controls together with the print tone this filter will give your image a real antique effect.
· 2 Strip Colour The very first Technicolor movies and very early colour slides used this system using just two colours (magenta and cyan). The two emulsion layers were then dyed yellow resulting in orange-red and cyan-green colours. This yellow dye seemed to vary somewhat so the results from one film, or one scene to another could be slightly different. The process was used from the mid 1920s and into 1930s but was soon superseded by the more usual three colour method. This effect was simulated recently in the Martin Scorsese film "The Aviator."
|File Size: 351 KB||Downloads: 5142|
|Added: May 10th 2011||
User rating: 3.1
Company: Steve Archibald - -
|Supported Operating System: Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7|